Love This Peanut Butter Protein Cookie Recipe For the Holidays!
Peanut Butter Protein Cookies:
gluten free, dairy free, soy free
makes about 23 cookies
- 40 grams Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/3 cup Quick Oats
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 cup Peanut Butter
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 2/3 cup Dairy Free Chocolate Chips
Preheat oven to 350º. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the protein powder, oats, baking soda and brown sugar.
- Mix well.
- Next add the peanut butter, eggs and vanilla to the oat mixture. Mix until just combined.
- Add the chocolate chips to the dough and mix to evenly distribute.
- Using a tablespoon or small cookie scoop, place the dough 2 inches apart on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until cookies are slightly browned.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes on the baking sheet.
- Transfer to a rack to continue to cool.
Eat up. mmmm mmmm mmm