Easy Cucumber Strawberry Salad
This salad goes great with any fish, hot or cold. It can also be put in the fridge for a tasty late night snack!
Ingredients: 2 servings
· 1/4 Cup Diced cucumber
· 1/4 Cup Freshly chopped strawberries
· 2 Tblspoons toasted sunflower seeds
· 2-3 hand fulls of fresh spinach (It depends how much flavour you want in each bite!)
· 2 Tblspoons extra virgin olive oil
· 1 Tblspoon fresh lemon juice (for best flavour)
·11/2 Tblspoons Mayonnaise
Note : I use olive oil mayonnaise
Stir dressing ingredients all together until well combined
Put all ingredients in a mixing bowl and combine
Note: For a better presentation. Instead of combining in bowl, place spinach on plate and top with ingredients and dressing to taste.
Recipes do de de