**Italian Grilled Cheese** ( Call It A Melt If You Like )This toasty sandwich is perfect for any meal of the day!
Infuse Mediterranean flavors into your grilled cheese by adding roasted red
peppers, basil, Sliced Mozzarella Cheese and Italian dressing onto slices of
sourdough bread before grilling everything to melted perfection.
- 2 slices Sliced Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 slices Italian or sourdough bread
- 1/3 cup roasted red peppers, rinsed and dried
- Fresh basil leaves (optional)
- 1 Tbsp. Italian salad dressing
- Place slice of cheese on slice of bread; top with red peppers and, if desired,
basil leaves. Place remaining cheese on top; close with slice of bread.
Brush dressing over outside surfaces of bread.
- Heat non-stick skillet over medium-low heat. Cook sandwich 3 minutes per
side or until golden brown and cheese is melted.
You can see this recipe Here