Valentine’s Day Dark Chocolate Raspberry Brownies
Dark Chocolate Raspberry Brownies
Time: 1 hour. Servings: 12 brownies
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 3 eggs, room temperature
- 1½ cups granulated sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup raspberry jam or preserves
- Preheat your oven to 350°F and line a 9×9" baking pan with parchment paper.
- In 30 second increments, microwave your butter and chocolate in a large microwave safe bowl, stirring well each time, until chocolate and butter have completely melted and mixture is smooth.
- Whisk in sugar, and then eggs one at a time. Make sure your eggs are room temperature as this will help with the marbling of the jam in later steps. Whisk in salt and vanilla extract.
- Gently stir in flour being careful not to over mix. Stir until just combined.
- Pour batter into prepared baking pan. Microwave your jam for about 30 seconds or until warm, but not hot, to touch.
- Dollop scoops of jam over batter and then marble the jam into the batter by dragging the knife first up and down in even rows and then left to right. Only do this once or the jam will mix into the batter change the consistency and bake time.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean of chocolate.
- Let cool in pan for 20-30 minutes.
- Remove from pan, slice and enjoy!
Published at OhSheSwooned.com