Eggroll in a bowl
– 1 lb ground sausage
– 1 bag dry coleslaw mix (shredded cabbage and carrots)
– 5 cloves garlic, minced
– 1/2 cup soy sauce (low sodium preferred)
– 1 teaspoon ginger
– sliced green onion
1. In a large, deep skillet, brown sausage. Meanwhile in a small bowl, combine garlic, soy sauce, and ginger; set aside.
2. Once sausage is cooked through, add dry coleslaw mix to skillet and stir to combine.
3. Pour soy sauce mixture into the skillet and stir, continuing to cook over medium heat for about 5 minutes or until cabbage is wilted, but still a bit crunchy.
4. Serve with sliced green onion.
It was a simple to cook meal. I thought it was delicious. 🙂