Chocolate Strawberry French Toast Recipe
- 1 loaf Cocoa Marble Bread
- 4 Eggs
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg
- 4 tbsp Butter
- Strawberry Preserves to top
- Powdered Sugar (if desired)
- Slice bread into 8 even slices.
- Combine eggs, sugar, cinnamon, milk, vanilla, and nutmeg in a shallow bowl.
- Dip bread into egg mixture coating both sides.
- Fry in pan until golden on both sides. (Do not crowd your pan)
- Serve with strawberry preserves and powdered sugar.
Original recipe found here: http://2geekswhoeat.com/chocolate-strawberry-french-toast-recipe/